Speed Drawing and Painting Robert Pattinson Minions (Edward Cullen) By ELENATOLIA (From Twilight and Despicable me )

Speed Drawing and Painting Robert Pattinson Minions By ELENATOLIA (From Twilight and Despicable me ) Edward Cullen is handsome and hot vampire. He and Kristen Stedwart is my favorite couple from Twilight , Eclipse , Breaking Dawn 1,2,3,4,5 . But for nowaday , i can make this tutorial about him.
Material you need for this video tutorial :
- Paper with size you want to draw . Such As : A4 , A3 , A2 , A1 ..etc
- Pencil , Eraser
- Color Pencil or everymaterial you can.
I have a little change for my styles. I want to make some tutorial about hand drawing and painting and Digital Drawing Painting.
About my tittle:
Robert Pattinson Minion = Robert Pattinson and Minions from Despicable me 1 and 2 .
Real time is more than 15 minutes .
Hope it helpful for you.

ELENATOLIA

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment